Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would you rather... this applies to girls only.?

out of curiosity what would you rather do:



1.Would you rather sleep with your parents and have your boyfriend find out, or sleep with your boyfriend and have your parents find out.



2.would you rather kiss zac Efron or meet brad pitt



3.Would you rather be a 500 lb opera singer or a 100 lb old man



4. would you rather have the whole school find out that you still play barbies or not shower for a week



last but not least...



5. Would you rather go to school with no bra or fart in public in front of 30 people



just some random questions for all you teens out there!!! be honest



Would you rather... this applies to girls only.?



haha ok since i am bored



1. sleep with my boyfriend and have parents find out because the other one is just nastyyy!!!



2. kiss Zac Efron lol dont like brad



3. 100lb old man because that woman could have soo many problems and the old man may be ready to die so if he has anything i really dont have to live with it



4. let the school find out i play with barbies lol not like i care what they think for all you know i am playing with them right now but i do like hiegene so i need to shower...



5. honestly i would do eaither if you wear a sweatshirt no one can tell your not wearing a bra and if you fart with 30 people around you can laugh it off or act like someone else did it haha



Would you rather... this applies to girls only.?opera mobile opera theater



Well, since he said teens I don't have to answer this question. Thanks for the two points though.
Question one is rather disgusting--but I'm 29 what do I know. But still....
1. the first



2. meet brad pitt!!!



3.500 lb opera singer



4.play barbies



lol



5.no bra of course!



@
i'd rather let my parents find out im sleeping with my boyfriend.
1. Sleep w/ BF and have Rents find out



2. Meet Brad



3. 500lbs singer- at least I could lose weight before dying



4. Play with Barbies



5. No Bra
1 .sleep with my bf and have my parents find out



2. kiss sac erfron



3 500 lb opera she always loses it anyway



4 not shower for a week



5 fart in public
1. None



2. meet Brad Pitt



3. None



4. have the whole school find out that I still play barbies



5. go to school with no bra
1.sleep with parents...i can always break up with him,if my parents found out I slept with,they would ground me for life



2.kiss zac efron



3.100 lb old man



4.play with barbies...they can't prove it!



5.with no bra
question 1 is so sick. wow. your mind is trashy.the rest are so dumb.
1- sleep with boyfriend



2- brad pitt



3- opera singer



4- shower



5- fart... i do that all the time anyway at work
1. Have parents find out....I would NEVER sleep with my folks....that is sick!



2. Ewwww. Neither! Can I meet Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes instead? http://uwadmnweb.uwyo.edu/concerts/image...



3. 100 lb old man. Fat people are gross.



4. Barbies. Who cares what my hobby is? At least I wouldn't stink to high heaven!



5. I have done both and am not ashamed!
1) sleep with parents and have bf find out



2) kiss zac efron



3) 100lb old man



4) not shower for a week



5) no bra
1. Sleep with my bf and my parents find out



2. kiss Zac



3. 500 lb opera singer(got talent and can lose weight)



4. The whole school find out about my barbies



5. No bra
1. Sleep with my boyfriend and have my parents find out



2. Meet Brad Pitt



3. 500 lb opera singer



4. whole school know about my barbie problem



5. fart in public (they won't know it was me)
1. Sleep with boyfriend and have parents find out. Sleep with parents?... ewww!



2. Meet Brad Pitt.



3. 100 pound old man. I'd rather be old and healthy instead of young and unhealthy.



4. Have the whole school find out you play with Barbies. I probably won't be the only one.



5. Go to school with no bra.
1. Incestuous relationships are disgusting. I'd rather sleep with my boyfriend, kthx.



2. Meet Brad Pitt.



3. The opera singer. :D



4. I DO play Barbies still. I admit to it openly.



5. I've done both and they're both exhilarating.
well im answering anyway....



my boyfriend of course



meet brad pitt



100 year old man



barbies...because i dont..lol



no bra in school....done that
sleeping with your parents ?? eww that's just sick .



definately sleeping with my boyfriend/parents finding out



kiss zac efron



100 lb old man ha



still play barbies. duhhh :]



fart in public . ha wierd questions but i'm bored and it won't hurt to get the points.



=]]



%26lt;3
1. I'm asexual.



2. I'd rather slit my throat.



3. Weight doesn't matter.. I want to be an opera singer anyway. Cool beans.



4. I don't care what a school thinks about me, but I do care about my personal hygene.



5. Blame it on someone else.
I was all set to answer until you limited it to teens. Thanks for the 2 pts.
1. Sleep w/ BF and have Rents find out



2. Meet Brad



3. 500lbs singer- at least I could lose weight before dying



4. Play with Barbies



5. No Bra
1) Sleep with my boyfriend



2) Kiss Zac Effron (whoever that is) - I don't like Brad Pitt



3) 500 lb Opera singer (since I am a singer and would love to sing opera, plus I wouldn't want to be a guy)



4) Not shower for a week (I'm in college, so I don't think anyone would really care about the whole Barbie thing, but still)



5) Fart in public (I HAVE to wear a bra)
I'm not a teen but I'm still answering!



1) Did you mean in a sexual way? Eww. Of course I'd rather sleep with my man and let my parents find out, plus, they already know, since I'm an adult! Lol.



2) Meet Brad Pitt because I don't know who the other cat is and I don't want to kiss someone who I don't know!



3) I'd rather be the 500 lb opera singer. I don't want to be an old man.



4) I'd rather let the WHOLE SCHOOL (OMG!!! Lol) find out that I played with Barbies, because I don't think I could stand not showering for a week.



5) I'd most definitely go to school without a bra... who wants to fart in front of 30 people?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd