Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can any body give me web site and email address of Subhiksha Corporate ofice?

I am a regular customer of Subhiksha. My card No is GJ 1000 279293. On 21 June 2007 I placed an order for home delivery for certain items to Subhiksha BPC Road Branch Vadodara (Gujarat). The items were sent to me bu delivery boy. On checking the rates rates for one item were not clear. Delivery boy asked me to call Subhiksha. I called and inquired from girl on telephone. She told me certain rates which were much lower from the one I received in bill. My bill was overcharged. Upon pointing this out she simply said "we are not taking money home and whatever is written is company charge and if you want to take, take or not, we dont care. I requested her to put me in touch with the Cubhiksha in charge of store or give me another number where I can talk. She said that she is the top most authority. And I can鈥檛 complain to any body. She even refused to give her name. I found out from delivery boy the name of centre in charge and then I talked to one Mr. Pritesh. I formally lodged the complaint



It appears that Subhiksha has least interest in keeping proper staff and proper rates. I hope some necessary steps are taken to induct and train staff before recruiting and thereby not making the customers' shopping experience a mess.



Thanks for listening the complaint, I hope the Subhiksha management does something about it and does something concrete or take stern steps in favor of customer services.



Can any body give me web site and email address of Subhiksha Corporate ofice?opera house



Subhiksha Trading Services's Managing Director is R Subramaniam. You can contact them at:



Subhiksha Trading Services Limited



84, Nimbekaipura, Mandur



Virgo Nagar,



Bangalore 560049



Phone: (80) 28472101



The email contact is given in the 1st link. The 2nd link is for your info.



Can any body give me web site and email address of Subhiksha Corporate ofice?dream theater opera theater



u r right this company does not even have their own web site what ele can u expect of the except stupid , bad service. even in delhi there employees are hopeless. i would rather not shop at subiksha.
They do not have any web site. Subhiksha, the brainchild of Subramaniam, started its service in 1997. Beginning its journey at Thiruvanmiyur. Subhiksha has also been in step with technological advancements. The E-Shop facility helps customers to order their goods on the net.



Address :



Subhiksha,



124 A, L B Road,



Adyar, Chennai - 600 020



Phone : 044-441 7711, 491 0392

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd