Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is this dialogue about Bush is funny? (Part 1)?

“Hello Mr. President.” I said.



“What’s up?” he asked.



“Nothing.” I answered. “Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?”



“Well, it’s a little too late for that, huh! But go ahead, continue. By the way, what’s your name?”



“Umm…” I hesitated. “Uhh, Billary Minton.”



“Hey, that sounds like…oh forget it. It’s probably just me! You know how I am! Go on.”



“How do you do it?”



“How do I do what?”



“Be the President.”



“Oh! I didn’t know what you were talking about there for a second. Can you believe it! Anyway, it’s actually pretty simple. I suppose it’s kind of like pin the tail on the donkey. you just hope your pinning that tail on just the right spot. And the great part is, if you mess up, you get to try again and again. It usually takes me quite a few times. But I eventually…no, we always run out of time. But hey, at lest I try!”



“Interesting.”



“I know. Can you believe that I was the least educated cheerleader at Yale?



Is this dialogue about Bush is funny? (Part 1)?theater seating



haha



Is this dialogue about Bush is funny? (Part 1)?lyric opera opera theater



haha
That fact that the president is a dumbass is no laughing matter... instead of laughing at him, why don't you tutor him or something? He definitely needs it.
ha



i can picture him like that!!!
funny
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I THINK I PEED ON MY SELF THIS IS GREAT AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT IS PROBABLY TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd