Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think? Not exactly a joke?

Mr. Abdullah, an elderly Iraqi man lives in New York %26amp; reads his son鈥檚 e-mail currently studying in Paris.



鈥楧ear Father,



I hope you are well.



Love,



You son Ahmed鈥?/p>

And sends him this reply



鈥淒ear Ahmed,



All is well here but my back hurts %26amp; I hate not being able to attend to my garden and plant potatoes鈥?



Love,



Your father



Instantly he gets this response from his son:



鈥楧ear Father,



DO NOT TOUCH THE GARDEN, I HAVE THINGS THERE YOU DO NOT WANNA MESS WITH.



Love,



You son Ahmed鈥?/p>

In 15 minutes FBI, NSA, the National Guard, FDYN, NYPD and many others are digging the garden. In thirty five minutes they are gone empty handed when Mr. Abdullah gets a new e-mail from his son



鈥楧ear Father,



It was the best thing I could do for you from so far away,



Enjoy planting.



Love,



Ahmed.



What do you think? Not exactly a joke?home theatre



quick thinking- but a bit risky....



What do you think? Not exactly a joke?ballet theater opera theater



totally right he is...dumb americans!!!
hahahahaha



thats cute! i really enjoyed it! lol



good one!
That was pretty good!
haha! very clever. they had something like that on porridge the other day
Very good, I just copied that and am about to send it all round my company.



Hope you don't have a copy-write on it!
I love it. Something original on here for once.



Cheers
Well, uh, I don't know what to think.
Ya,, i got a joke not exactly,,, but i got 2points exactly here,,, what do u think?,,,
hahahahahahahaha
huh?
Kinda cute!
quite sweet:)
gud one...!enjoyed it!
Funny, yet sad!
Well, actually, i thought it was pretty funny.
well copied from Monday
I saw that eppisode of Porridge on TV too...
lol



quite funny
that is gd took me a min
U said the truth it's an old one, but funny as well as there are many who did not read this b4 so a nice work
how right
hahaha...............thts real gud!
i dont get it
ok
Well, did the agents plant his potatoes or what???
i read the same one, but with stock broker in prison! He writes: "Don't dig up the garden that's where I hid money %26amp; stock cirtificates"
that is fab...lol.....thanks, i enjoyed that one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd