Thursday, December 10, 2009

Movie theater popcorn?

Do you know a way to make popcorn at home that tastes like movie theatre popcorn?



I have a stovetop popcorn popper. How can I best approximate the taste of movie theatre popcorn? I tried varying levels of salt and Orville Redenbacher's popcorn topping, but nothing I do can match real movie theatre taste.



Thanks in advance!



Movie theater popcorn?movie theater



Find out what food broker the one in your area uses, and go there and get the same butter and salts that they use.. it will just come in large bulk...



Movie theater popcorn?tickets opera theater



use lotsa butter
I think the butter is special. I don't think it's real butter but I don't know what is is though
The movie theatre in my area uses Becel margarine and lots of salt. Try the becel
charge yourself five dollars for a tub then tell me if it tastes the same
make sure that popcorn has been standing there for hours to get that real stale taste. and then at stores you will find popcorn butter (which is butter in liquid form) heat it up and add to your stale popcorn. then pop in a movie with surround sound and trun off the lights. i gurarentee you will not know any difference

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd