Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why should I care? Should I simply become a jerk?

I'm weary of being so nice to people who mess me around so badly. Years ago, I worked for Hendrix GMC Trucks, in Austin, TX and got fired for refusing to take a $20-bill from my dept.-boss, use the company vehicle, on company time and go about some miles down the road to by him a carton of cigarettes: the labor board even looked into itand found no fault on my part. ( I had lost a grandfather who got cancer after years of roll-your-own cig.'s. Also, there were some serious matters I felt Mr. Hendrix ought to know and informed him of. Hey, he seemed like a nice man: wouldn't he want to know about improper use of company vehicles or about seemingly,(%26amp; acknowledged),fake repairs on new automobiles in order to write it off on warranty? Yet, when my boss fired me, Mr. H. said he didn't want to interfere with how he ran his dept. -- hah.



I went through a LOT of mess because of that %26amp; my being such a good christian that I forgave %26amp; didn't file a lawsuit! Why be so nice?



Why should I care? Should I simply become a jerk?comedy show



Well, if you're a Christian then from what I know, you do it because that's what Jesus would have done. And in the very end you win anyways, regardless of the bullshit.



Why should I care? Should I simply become a jerk?greek theater opera theater



Because your a christan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd