Saturday, December 5, 2009

He is a near genius- should I trust the guy?

I have an I-Mac thats a few years old. For all help I go to my neighbor who is like Mr. Apple. (he does GD so his Apple is his livelihood, goes to all Mac worlds, seems to know everything Apple including Steve Jobs favorite food it seems.I think he has an Apple tatoo... He has always done me right regarding any help I need. Someone in my house (she will remain nameless, OK honey?) violated my no food zone near the cmputer and got some schmutz on/in the keyboard. My buddy says he unplugs his and soaks it in warm water, lets it dry a few days and plugs it right back in -and has been doing that for years. " plugged in electronics+ water=bad, unplugged electronics+ water=OK" says he. It just seems so, wierd. But I really don't know how else I'd clean her, I mean , the persons mess. Anyone got some beta on this subject? Thanks!



He is a near genius- should I trust the guy?star theater



there is no electrical wiring in the keyboard letter section so that should be fine just let it dry very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd