Thursday, December 10, 2009

I cant ask any questions. Yahoo deletes them all before they get to the public. Yahoo makes me sad.?

Mr. Yahoo, I know you're there, why are you messing with me. Just because I slept with Yahoo's mom, all of the sudden I'm public enemy #1.



I cant ask any questions. Yahoo deletes them all before they get to the public. Yahoo makes me sad.?concerts



ouch my sides, I can't stop laughing...need...oxygen...



Haaa, okay I can breath now.



What a fool you are, but thanks for the laugh anyway. What does this have to do with marriage/divorce. Please fill our empty lives with examples of questions they deleted. We need more laughs. DORK!



I foresee a deletion of this question.



I cant ask any questions. Yahoo deletes them all before they get to the public. Yahoo makes me sad.?headache opera theater



you are so full of it got nothing better to do huh?
You are public enemy #1 because your questions must be offensive...
stop being such a perv and they will leave u alone!
Idiot!
poor u :( hey u have an intresting name.where u from?how did u get such a name?what language is it in?
Grow UP!!!!
poor baby, your questions must not be that important if yahoo keeps deleting them, change your ID, get a new identity and it should be fine.
wow you must be bored
Don't be sad!



We are with you!



maybe you spell too much Yahoo's name in your questions
YOU HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES WITH YAHOO, SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK.
YOU ARE F^U^C^K^E^D IN THE HEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd