Saturday, December 5, 2009

I meet this guy that 22 yr old his gay and his really cute !! we meet and talk and everything and i?

really like his personality !! his like mr right for my eyes!!.... i dont know how he feels towards me !! today i ask him if he only sees me as a friend and he told me yeah !!.... i was like oh ok :.( and his asking me why should i tell him wat i feel for him ??? because my friend are telling me not to because he doesnt feel anything elese for me only as friends and if i tell him his just going to mess around with my feelings.... i dont want to feel this thing no more it hurts me alot :*( and iam gay also ... ugh y is love pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I meet this guy that 22 yr old his gay and his really cute !! we meet and talk and everything and i?hollywood theater



awe )': just tell him how you feel! up front! if you don't now...he might already like you, but if he suspects that you have no feelings for him back, he might lose interest. and then he might like someone else. just go for it! if you don't go for it now, it might never happen!



I meet this guy that 22 yr old his gay and his really cute !! we meet and talk and everything and i?opera.com opera theater



dont do it, it will hurt in the long run...
How old are you??
gay or straight, you just have to take it that you will ONLY be friends, it never works out to try to persue someone that doesn't like you romantically.
Girl if hes gay and hes not going to get strait and you want a relationship forget it
u might get hurt in the long run
just follow your heart ?
Well I think that if he is straight, your going to need to just let go because you will only get hurt more. If you DO come out to him and he doesn't want to be your friend, he never was a true friend to begin with. I suggest you talk about a gay topic with him and see how he reacts. You can choose how to go on from there.
since you know he is gay, it is wrong for your to expect more from him than Friendship. I know several Gay people and they are all very nice people. Great friends, Very Fair people, It id fine to be friends with them it does not mean that you are gay, only a great unprejudiced person. Be a friend. this person may become one of your long lived trusted better friends.
You hit upon an ancient mystery.



Why does a person fall for one, and another



that is the same in almost every way, it's just



not there?



If you've seen Brokeback Mountain my LTR



love of my life, (who drowned in the tsunami)



and I were just like Ennis and Jack. I was just



crazy about Ken, and he was the same with me.



About a year after he died, (while visiting family



in Sri Lanka) I met Don, who is extremely cute,



is also Asian, has the same cute talk, is deadly



ticklish, and is crazy about me like Ken was.



I love Don...I'm so glad to have him, and we plan



to be together forever, but...



that incredible spark of fiery passion I had for



Ken just isn't there. Why?



Elvis used to sing a song that went:



"She's got everything I want...



But she's not you!"



Go figure, and good luck sweet boy.



I feel for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd