Thursday, December 10, 2009

Email question?

around 6 years ago my freind was messing with my account. he changed my name to mr matt character when my real name isnt that. so i changed it to my real name and i changed my signature back to my real name. my yahoo messanger says my real name under yahoo account info it says my real name but when i send someone a email the sender still says matt character what is the problem?hte problem is not my signature to let u kno that is my rela name as i stated above



Email question?tickets



mess around with it is all i can say or go into the chat room and ask around that's what i do get all my advise from chat. Good luck!



Email question?ballet opera theater



search yahoo answers for this. i have seen ask this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd