Saturday, December 5, 2009

Liking two guys at once...... :) and :(?

Okay so I like my best friend whom I've known for ten years and this really I mean Really! HAWT guy who is a grade older then me. Well, my bf and i are kinda smitten because we always argue like an old married couple.Plus our parents are always saying that we should marry along with our ENTIRE school! Now the other guy he is like WOW! But i think (hint think) he likes another girl who is our (bf and i"s) friend. But being the fun guy that he is, he is always like flirting or messing with us (the girl he likes and me) but not infront of each other. Plus when we ALL have four-way, afterwards Mr. Hawty and i go to chat rooms to talk more since my dad doesnt like me talking to other boys. AND now i can't stop thinking about either of them! I even have dreams of them! But i know that I can't have either though. I stand no chance againest the girl Mr. Hawty likes so.... :( I just want to get them out of my mind cuz it's killing me! plz help! Uh Oh! im running out of charactacters! :(



Liking two guys at once...... :) and :(?home theater system



haha this is funny. u should do whatever they alow u to do :p and if u can't have neither the picess then stop dreamin and play wit yer self lol



Liking two guys at once...... :) and :(?the grand theater opera theater



you are heading for big trouble girl
Forget about both, move on to some one new!
I cant answer this but I am in the same boat!!!!



RIGHT ON LETS DO THIS!!!
I think someone is going to need a restraining order at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd