Saturday, December 5, 2009

EVIL Vs C.J.?

Dont F*ck with me Evil cause I'll spit in your face/



Man the whole spit squadron is such a disgrace/



Mr.Conscience tries to hide it but he puts me on a pedastool/



He likes it when a woman rules/



So I told him go down and I made his whole body drool/



Lucifer's son could never be something good for me/



should have put a "D" infront of your name cuz it was meant to be/



You have strong beliefs, well yeah I do too/



when my rhymes improve ima chemically KILL you



Evil's verse



when people see CJ, they go "who dat?"--but she ain't no saint!!



I produce stacks, and move gat's, leave crew's smacked harder, than the way she master-bates!!!



My lyrical skill flourishes, like tropical rain forests



mess with me? leave this B***h killed; make my multiples pay for it...



Such a phenomenon, I should be on NBC



Drop bomb's till this B**th is gone, won't even have teeth to I.D.



EVIL Vs C.J.?theater seating



Wow hahahaha that was honestly good for a first try.



But i'll give it to evil even though he's a SELLOUT with that style =/



EVIL Vs C.J.?lyric opera opera theater



mine was so bad...lol..I'm currenlty recording a song now (one blood)...or else I'd have more to say.....(actually, If you hear the beat, it's not hard to come up with ish...you just gotta freestlye over it...
U pretty good 4 your first time. If u keep writing you'll be cool...



I started off like that %26amp; I'm sure a lot of others did 2.



But Evil Conscience won...
evil served you
actually evil
evil got ya. srry
I SAY C.J PEOPLE EVIL IS HORRIBLE THERE IS NO WAY HE WON

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd