Thursday, December 10, 2009

What the hell happened here ?

Yesterday I invited you all over for some Texas hash.



Gagan said he was bringing the beer. Two hours later he finally found my place and he only had one and a half beers left !



I didn't even know Buk was coming but I saw someone who looked a lot like him taking a whiz in my wife's flower bed.



Somebody shaved the cat, the toilet's stopped up and the dog is afraid to go outside !



That must have been a good time ! I fell asleep in the hammock and woke up to this mess.



Somebody needs to come and help clean this up before my wife gets home today !



And where did the statue of Mr. Bojangles come from ?



What the hell happened here ?soap opera



Aww man, that was my bad... next time I'll get a 12 pack.. it was my bad. I have to say though, that Texas Hash was damned tasty! :-)



To my defense, I was only One and a half hours late.. and ok, I'll help clean up, it was fun times! We don't want the wifey to get upset...



PS - You're a good host, even when you're asleep on the hammock..



What the hell happened here ?city opera opera theaterMy house it is. but I'm not tidying up before you get here! :-) Report It


Sorry I had to get Mr. Bojangles out of my car!
Just gonna finish this crate of stella and i'll be right over to help!



Tell the dog, i'm sorry
Sorry about the mess, but I am only responsible for shaving the cat. I also used your toothbrush to clean his teeth and one other thing, maybe you have not noticed as yet, but his meow should be a few octaves higher and I bet he stays closer to home. No need need for thanks. Had a great time.



P.S. Check the dog. He may not be afraid to leave the house, just has no reason to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd