Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hello..people answer my question if you r sure abt it dont mess abt this...im serious?

i need to know the meaning of my dream.it was weird..there was a girl a ghost she was telling me tht every thng is going to be ok..every thing ll be perfect..she askd me if the holy prophet (p.b.u.h) would ask me to come what would i say.n i said i just want one day. n i was thinking how i would meet my family for the last time.thn i woke up n told my brother abt it.it was a dream in a dream...n i dunno im confused.n i told my sis n my brother in the dream whn i got up (i was still dreaming i didnt actually wake up but my dream iside the real one was over) tht she was wearing black clothes she was nice n this was the second or third time i saw her she wanted to temme smthng but i got scared n i ran away n if i see her next time i ll ask her n she had black hairs but not so long n not creepy.she scared the crap out of me.n the other time i only heard her voice but didnt see her.n i wote these things in my diary whn i got up(in my dream.)



same ppl



same voice



n 1 mr thng i dnt remmbr



Hello..people answer my question if you r sure abt it dont mess abt this...im serious?violin



Dream interpretation is always difficult with no information about your concerns in waking life. Dreams are our way of resolving issues or fears in our waking life (and rarely are prophetic). You know best what this dream is about, but you'll have to sit down and really think about what's going on in your life: what are your fears? what are your issues? Sometimes, movies we see (and conversations we hear) do enter into our dreams, but generally they are going to be about our inner selves. Do not let this dream upset you. The fact that someone tried to tell you something, but you ran away, indicates that there's something you're not emotionally ready to hear yet. And maybe that's the issue this dream is about... whatever you are in denial about. Close your eyes and think about it and what's going on with you and you will have your answer.



Hello..people answer my question if you r sure abt it dont mess abt this...im serious?chinese theater opera theater



You are concerned about something. That "something" is going to be alright. Sometimes, something bothers us and we don't even know it. Find what is bothering you, and see if its all right now.
What are beliefs like, your religion and spirituality...



But know for sure that dreams are windows into the spiritual world.
what's with all the n's?



is that supposed to be and? or in? first of all, child, if your gonna type, just type, you don't have to abbreviate everything or use internet jargon. it's harder to understand your question with your lack of proper grammar and puctuation, not to mention all the misspellings.
Test messaging has really messed up your spelling.



Anyway, from what I was able to get from your question was that some girl dressed in black really spooked you and that you were dreaming that you were dreaming. Did you by any chance watch any old



black and white movies before going to bed or read any scary books? I think your brain has given some



things you found upsetting a high code and your



subconscious(sp?) was trying to work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd