Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Need Advice from others, help.?

My boyfriend (age 16) and I have been dating for roughly six/seven months now, and our relationship is really dying. He has problems with commitments(seven months, and he still hasn't met my parents, nor I his) and I have problems connecting (emotionally) not only to him, but to pretty much everyone now. There are things I want to tell him, but am afraid he won't accept me for. And I know there are things he's not telling me. We never talk about our problems. Emotionally, he is bringing me down, my parents noticed i am have a problem i am not sharing. He has a few problems, like using alcohol (and I am scared for him, no drugs, thank the goddess). I guess what I want to ask is, what should I do?I am really close to calling the relationship to an end. I am sixteen, and other than this relationship, I've only had one other one that had lasted for almost two years (and ended bad). Sorry if this seems like a stupid teenager on a homone rampage or a soap opera, but really need advice.Thanks



I Need Advice from others, help.?opera score



If you are already close to calling the relationship to an end, then it is already over. Besides, he is changing you and that is something no man should ever do to woman.



I Need Advice from others, help.?musicals opera theater



thats it your grounded.
dont feel bad i was and still kinda am i the same boat as you one thing you need to be happy and you need to fid someone that makes you happy second ask yourswlf if you really love him and remember there are other guys out there your young and still have time to find some guy that will fit your needs and wants so follow your heart and maybe youll fine some great guy thats right for you keep your head up and a smile on your face
You are YOUNG, why not go your separate ways for awhile. At your age there are too many things you should be doing to have fun. Don't get tied down to one person at your age, life is too long for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd