Saturday, December 5, 2009

What happened?!?!?!?!?

What the hell happened to Mr. Perfect? David Archulette was THE worst tonight. He forgot the friggin words! And even if he hadn't he was STILL terrible. Not that I can say it shocked me. I called him being bad with the Beatles after I heard that horrible rendition of Imagine.



Simon said it best. 'That was a mess.'



What happened?!?!?!?!?theatre



Yeah that was a pretty bad performance....he should get another chance next week, but it was horrible. No excuse for not knowing the words...



What happened?!?!?!?!?opera music opera theater



yep sure was homie
yeah it wasnt that good.



i like that kid though.
i agree 100%. archuleta is good but come on. if he wins the whole thing then american idol is a popularity contest.
And Simon was right!! I do think the kid is normally good but to be fair, tonight he was really bad. Like the 2nd worse performance with Kristy Lee being the worst.
ya, what happened to him?????
alot of pressure on the kid. not one of my favs tho.
he was never perfect...while Chikazie or whoever somebody spells his name has never been my favorite...he was certainly the best by far tonight, followed by carly and then my favorite david cook...david archuleta is a little boy...never forget that, he already spent his beatles wad...and can't go from there
Yeah I was surprised. Did you see the group of girls in the front row? They were like "WTF?" when Simon said that was a mess.



I think he will still be back. I think Ramiele and Kristy will go home.
I couldn't believe it. My mouth was slackjawed when he forgot the lyrics. He didn't pick a good song for himself to top it off. But Amanda was worse or at least just as bad. You couldn't understand what she was saying (so she could have forgot the words but you just wouldn't be able to tell).
Yeah, David A. wasn't very good tonight, but he has a ton of fans, so he'll stay. I think Christy Cook will go home. Brooke was the best tonight.
W/e. Stop hating and get a life.



He was NOT terrible, like everyone thinks. He hadn't forgetten the words, it might have been pretty good.



BTW, Kristy was the worst tonight. Srry Kristy lovers, but that was BAD.
imagine? are u kidding? that was an amazing rendition u prob got mixed up cuz imagine was sung 2 weeks ago by david



w/e he sang tonite wasnt great at all. i hope he stays cuz hes usually extremely good, and i love his voice%26amp;personality



kristy should go home, worst of the nite, brooke = the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd