Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does he like me or is he just messing with me?

Ok, so Im not the most popular girl, but Im your all around nice straight A student. When I was younger, I used to say that I thought dating was really stupid, but now that I have matured a lot, I have gotten used to it and have started crushing a bit. Le gasp! Lol :)



Enter centerstage Mr. Popularity. Our school is pretty small so Ive basically known him all my life. He's smart, tall, pretty handsom, and athletic. I think I like him... Im not sure if he likes me back or if he's just messing with me for fun or just being nice.



Lately Ive been talking to him a lot more, and sit next to him in a couple classes. He's always nice to me, and brags a lot around me, but I think he does that around everyone. Maybe Im talking to him more now just cause Im becoming more outgoing/noticing him more...



Anyway, How do I know if he is really interested or not?



Does he like me or is he just messing with me?movie theatre



.Let your friendship prgress as it is at the moment



and things will evelop further.lf your interested,it might be a good idea to "suggest" some sort of after school get together,for academic reasons



Does he like me or is he just messing with me?playhouse opera theater



Congratulations on your grades. You have proved yourself as the better young lady. Maybe he attracted to you maybe he is just wanting to score with the 'good girl'. Keep your head straight and your morals in check. If he is worthy of you, you must make him prove it. YOU are the prize, not him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd