Saturday, December 5, 2009

In love with gloves: am I the only one?

Hello, I like leather gloves very much. I love them when they fit like a second skin, unlined or silk lined. I love wrist lenght, elbow lenght and opera ones. Am I the only one? I'd like to meet people with same interest.



In love with gloves: am I the only one?opera music



I like them too. Both for fashion and uh... privately :)



I usually just wear black leather wrist-length gloves on cold days, but at a ball or other formal event I often wear elbow length gloves.



At home with my BF, I'm known to wear shoulder-length latex gloves -- as part of a rubber outfit, naturally :) I actually have a latex bodysuit that has attachments to hold up shoulder-length gloves, kinda like garters for stockings. They aren't actually necessary, of course, but it's a nice effect...



In love with gloves: am I the only one?opera sheet music opera theateri love girls that wear leather gloves its always a big turn on for me but never find a girl with the same interest :( can any body help me with that? xx Report It


I like gloves too but my school is oversrict and i always get in trouble for wearing them
ur really weird
I adore gloves also. Have pairs in almost every color. Knit, suede and leather. My favorite new pair are rosy pink suede ones.



Merry Christmas!
Sounds like the start of a fetish, dont worry people have weirdier ones
Years ago, think 50s and before, a woman wasn't dressed properly without them. Rarely seen anymore.
I am very much happy to see a glove loving lady who love to share her interests with other glove lovers. I love to see gloved ladies in movies/TV/Internet and also love to chat with them about gloves. I am collecting glove lover's contacts. So all glove lovers goes into my contact list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd