Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why does my little brother act so different when my boyfriend comes around?

My brother acts like he's "mr.tough guy" when my boyfriend comes around. My boyfriend has took all he could take from him and he doesn't want to fight my lil bro. Everytime my boyfriend comes over my house. My brother starts messing with him. I told my mom that he wouldn't leave us alone. Then she starts yelling at me saying that she's tired of all this mess between my brother and I. After all that yelling between the three of us. My boyfriend doesn't even want to come back over because all of the drama. He thinks were something were not. My boyfriend and I have tried not going over my house. But my mom won't let me go that many places with him. The only time we get to spend time is at school, my house, and the basketball and football games. We don't have a movies or a mall or anything like that where we live. Thanks a lot for the help.



MY BOYFRIEND AND I ARE 15 YEARS OLD.



Why does my little brother act so different when my boyfriend comes around?palace theatre



hes probably just showing off first of all. is he your only brother? maybe hes used to being the only guy around so he tries to annoy your bf. guys always got to mark their territory who knows why. or maybe hes jealous casue neither of you are payin him any attention.



Why does my little brother act so different when my boyfriend comes around?concert tickets opera theater



let your boyfriend teach your brother a listen!!
yea he is probably just allittle jealous and thinks that sticking up to will make him feel better. just tell him whose boss and that he can quit the act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd