Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there something wrong with me?

I am gonna be 17 this august and I have never kissed anybody and vice versa. I have matured too fast to act like a girl of my age as I have seen my Mom in a complete mess with my step father( my real dad went to heaven when I was 5yrs old). I sometimes have a negative feeling about guys ( I am not a lesbian). I mean not kind of obnoxios one, hateful type but I think guys arent really committed ( few are) and I just dont want to be involved in some kind of teenage infatuation where people move on when they loose interest.



I have guy friends but I think my Mr right, mind you, not Mr perfect would be someone who can be with me forever. I mean understand me. I dont want it to be magical because magic doesnt last forever, I want it to be lovely, kind of like beautiful where I can match the rythm of his heartbeats with mine by laying my head on his heart. I would like to be with him like forever ( when we have grey hair and cute little grandchildren, lol). Thanks for answering this question



Is there something wrong with me?regal theater



If you read what you wrote about yourself after you asked this question you will find the answer.. You are taking it nice and slow when it comes to giving your heart away because you have learned some valuable lessons through the relationship that your mother had. You never really had a good male role model around you. I am really sorry about your dad. You had to be your own protector and so you put your guard up a little...but that's more than OK. You are looking for real love and I am sure that with the sensitivity and wisdom that you have you will find him and know it. There is certainly nothing wrong with you. You probably have a lot to teach others, you have strength. Good on you.



Is there something wrong with me?performing art center opera theater



no its okay



im 21 and i nerv kissed a girl before im just waiting ofr the rigt one
YOU DO SEEM MATURE IN YOUR IDEAS, HOWEVER I THINK YOU ARE JUST LIKE MOST YOUNG LADIES WHO ARE STARTING TO BECOME INTERESTED IN LOVE. DONT FEEL BAD IF YOUR IDEAS DO NOT COME TRUE FOR AWILE.YOU ARE YOUNG AND MOST LIKELY WILL NOT FIND YOUR MR. RIGHT THE FIRST TRY,OR EVEN THE SECOND,ETC. BUT IT NEVER HURTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE.
Hi. I'm 26 years old and fell in love when I was about your age. That love was like a roller coster.. We just had our second child and he left when I was only 3 mos pregnant. God, I am so thankful for my children but i wished i could go back to age 17 and be in your shoes. Don't rush all that has to with love... finish your school and keep goin on...then once your sittin up high with an education and all, the love you want and everything with it will come knocking at your door. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you!!
You sweet thing. There are so many advantures out there for you. The greatest thing you can do for you is to entertain yourself. Don't worry about the love of your life or even attempting to find him. Concentrate on school, professions, and what you can do that is fun today. Nobody can enjoy life if they are searching for something that may never exist. Go out and have fun. Your life is here now, enjoy it please.
You are correct in ur way. Everyone should be like this only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd