Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I stop birds from coming onto my porch?

My front porch has a railing and mulberry bushes that every neighborhood songbird roosts on, and it creates a terrible mess. How can I prevent the birds from returning to the porch, save for following Mr. Twit's example and gluing them to the roof?



How can I stop birds from coming onto my porch?sunshine



How about putting bird feeders farther away from your porch?



How can I stop birds from coming onto my porch?star theater opera theater



Scarecrow
get a cat:)
Nail up a chicken wire screen. It's cheap and effective.
I know just what you need! Hope you will try and "Best Answer" me. Get a rubber snake from a toy or novelty store and place it on the porch or railing. Birds, like many people, are deathy afraid of snakes and your problem will be solved!
BIG, POINTY, SPIKES!
i wish you luck
I am sorry you can't enjoy their songs....a cat will eat them, not just scare them away...get an owl %26amp; post him there...(a fake owl from a home stuff or hunting store)
There are various wild bird "deterrents" available. you could try the big plastic owl sitting on the railing or string with tin foil tails hanging from it - just above the railing. There are also strips of metal with nail size spikes sticking up that airports and businesses use to discourage birds. The plan being that once the birds are discouraged - find the spot not comfortable anymore, they will seek out another roost and you can remove the "cure". Good luck!!
Get a model predator. A plastic hawk or owl should do it.
That's easy and obvious.. how about getting a cat? Cat's chase birds and so that'll keep birds away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd