Saturday, December 5, 2009

I just want peoples oppinion on how this sounds and if its ok please. Anything would be helpful?

Right then, here I go. I just had to write something to let him know how much he means to me. Where do I start? He鈥檚 amazing. He鈥檚 there when I need him. If I turn around and he鈥檚 not there I miss him. I worry about him most of the time and love it when we laugh. He is my Ryan. My life turned upside down when I met him and I鈥檇 have it no other way. I really don鈥檛 know how my life would have turned out if he wasn鈥檛 there for me. The one I watched phantom of the opera with and the one I messed about with face paints from poundland with. The one who made that film the best one ever, because he was there. The one who it is my aim to watch a horror film with because I think I might just be able to get through it if I can hide behind him. The one I can sit in the middle of Waterstones with and the one I want to go on a Waterstones shopping spree with. He is my duet buddy and the person who can make me smile. The one who insults me and can get away with it. The one that tells me I鈥檓 the world鈥檚 worst speller and I agree with. The one whose homework I do and the one who draws mine. The one person who makes school fun. The person who tells me answers when I need them and is there to rescue my bad spelling. The one who calls me doodle. The one I carved a pumpkin with and wore clip on witch earrings for Halloween. We finish off each others sentences. We sing to each others songs. He prompts my lines in drama and sorts my hair out. He has amazing hair. We share jellybeans from Birmingham and buy Thornton鈥檚 chocolate. The one who strokes my hair. The one who I named a fish splodge with. The one reason I smile everyday. The one person who understands me. The one when things go wrong I want to tell me it will be ok and I believe. I have known him for all of about 10 weeks but it seems like a lifetime. The one person I feel closest to and when he鈥檚 feeling down I could cry. He means the world to me and if something ever happened to him, well, I don鈥檛 know where my life would go. He is the one I would do anything for. The one who if called me at 2 in the morning and said he needed me I would go to. The one I can get though anything with if he is with me. I wouldn鈥檛 want him any other way. He is my rainbow star. I love you Ryan x x x x



I just want peoples oppinion on how this sounds and if its ok please. Anything would be helpful?greek theater



Honey you've got it bad. I don't know how old you are but you are giving this boy way to much power over you. I understand it though, every one goes through there first "real" love feeling like you do. The danger is that you allow him to be the only thing in your life. You have family, I'm sure you must have a couple friends. Don't ignore them for him, include him in some things you do with your family, and with your friends. If he's that special you want him to be a part of your whole life not just school and the afternoons after school. AND he'll want to be part of your whole life if he is that special. What you wrote is really nice, I would give it to him but only after you take out a couple sentances. !. He is the one I would do anything for. Here's why you should take it out. Would you do something illegal? Would you have "unprotected sex with him? Would you cheat in school? Your already doing something wrong for him by doing his homework. How will he learn if he doesn't do the work? If you say yes to any of these your way off base. Someone who is that special would never ask you to anything like that, but you should not say it because someday he may want you to honor your words. 2. You say he's the reason you smile everyday. You should be smiling anyway. Your young, healthy, smart, and you should have a lot of things to smile about with out him Don't give him the power over you to be the only important thing in your life. If something happens down the line and you should go you seperate ways you will have a harder time getting your self back together. Other than that enjoy the times you have and include him in other things. Don't get so head over heals that your parents feel it is to much and have to step in. You won't like that and neither will they.



I just want peoples oppinion on how this sounds and if its ok please. Anything would be helpful?performing arts show opera theater



aww thats adoreable bc it came from the heart!
it sounds like a 3 yr old wrote it. First, if you are writing a card or letter, ditch the word "he" and use "you". As in "you are amazing". Then write how you loved doing [whatever] with him... chose some of the more unusual things, and ditch the items about homework. Once you've finished writing, read it out loud to yourself. Hearing it out loud will show up any run on sentences or lack of commas, etc. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd