Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you think he likes me or......?? Help!!??!!! I need an honest answer...?

I met this guy let's say Mr. X, he flirts all the time and to almost every single girls he knows. From my own experience with other guys, I feel like mr. x shows he's interest. He makes me laugh, he made fun of me, he called me sometimes, we happened to hang out onetime and he called it a date, he flirts at me (this is nothing special since he flirts with other girls).. He told me that he really likes me a few times but only when he was drunk.. when he is sober, he'll say things like he wants to meet my parents.. he said that we are together in front of some people we know... He sounds like he is serious sometimes but in most of the time i feel like that he's only messing around with me... When he was drunk and he told me that he likes me in front of most of our friends,,, most of our friends believed what he said, they think that he is serious about it. HELP!!! it's really confusing...



Do you think he likes me or......?? Help!!??!!! I need an honest answer...?state theatre



He sounds like he just want you for sex.But you never know.Ask him when he is not drunk if he likes you.And if he does you 2 should go out,but take it easy don't give yourself away too quick.Set rules,like he can't keep flirting with others.You want him to be with you and you only.And if he really cares for you he'd understand.Please don't go too fast,too many girls get hurt like that.And try to keep your distance when he's drunk even if you know him well,you still never know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd