Saturday, December 5, 2009

Prank Phone Call or Real?

I got a call last night, but i didnt answer it. Today, i checked my phone and i had one message. I listened to it, and it said:Hi, mr __, my name is chuck henry and we have you on tape stealing a barbie from the toy section. Now i would appreciate you returning it to us, or we will have to take further legal action. Someone is obviously messing with me. Havent been in a year! The message was well done actually. The accent was that of a westerner and it sounded real. But the thing that i noticed was that at the beginning of the message, there is a pause- someone fumbling with the telephone- same as the end. I also heard the static noise which occurs when you put your cellphone too close to your computer's speakers (some of you may know, happens to me all the time). So im pretty sure its a prank. But its not funny. There was a number on it too. Should i call the police?



My wallet was stolen 2 days ago, so they might be the ones who stole it because my name and phone number were in it.ya



Prank Phone Call or Real?lyric opera



Sounds kinda freaky to me. I think if I were you I would call the police. If you had your wallet stolen from a crazy person, he might be doing this just to scare you. He has your address, your I.D..., so he knows where you live; all that is scary in the first place. I wouldn't wait to call the police, I'd do it now!! If it happens again you need to have the phone tapped..or at least record it!! At least you'll have the evidence that he was doing just that. He may be a nut-case!!! I hope you caller calls back so you could have it traced.?? Good Luck!!!!!



Prank Phone Call or Real?imax theater opera theater



And have you stolen a barbie?
don't feel like readin
PRANK..if it continues..tell Police
i think it was just a prank call. kids live to hear peoples reactions when they prank call them. i bet it was just some kid wanting to scare you or something....if i was you i wouldnt be worried about the call. maybe your walet but not the call!
yeah call the cops , but why not call ack and have a bit of fun , life return call them and be all omg did they??? can you clarify the make etc! if they play along call the cops
Hmmm...yeah this sound silly...i think it's a good thing to call the cop...you never know what can happen whn people as such have your personal information.
Just one unwelcome call can be harassing; but usually your local



police will not take action unless the calls are frequent.



However, if a call specifically threatens you or your family with



bodily harm, the police will generally take immediate



action.
you could always call the store chuck works at and ask for him. and definately call the police and report your wallet was stolen
some kids fuqin with your head, do a reverse listing with the help of local operater (dial 0). then go out and handle it yourself, i have no faith what-so-ever in law enforcement agencies.



p.s. my buddy had a computer program that could change his voice into that of almost any celebrity, even tomy montana.



and yes, he loves to make prank calls, but i highly doubt he's the one who prank called you.....
yeah call the cops if they got your id and # you need to find out who it is but if you call them back then they might know you know so good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd