Thursday, December 10, 2009

After all the celebrity boo-booes out there,do you....?

we've all heard of this years celebrity mess-ups from the likes of kramer and mr gibson....do u as normal folks consider urselves a bit racist/discriminatory??....anyone that says no,is a darn liar!!...but,humor me....



After all the celebrity boo-booes out there,do you....?shows



I would like to say I'm not but I am. Take it from me, not these idiots, when I say that the world will never ever change. They are too idiotic to learn from history. If history has taught us one thing, it is that Americans will always think that they're right. Most other people just follow the leader and no one has respect for others.



After all the celebrity boo-booes out there,do you....?comedy show opera theater



Of course. No one is perfect and people may feel they are superior to others based on sex, age, skills, anything really. The difference between me and some celebrities is I don't' go on TV or the radio or even the Internet and say such things.
Yes, I have prejudices against people who think everyone is racist/discriminatory.
I know we all do but we don't go to the extreme like Kramer who made an AZZ out of himself and I was totally offended. He used to be funny now he's just a JACKAZZ
Please for the love of God, if you don't think that Mel Gibson and Micheal Richards are racists just say so! Don't put everyone in one basket because I have dated people from different races and the only thing that mattered was what is in the heart. I find no reason to be racist because there is good and bad in every race. There is no race where every person in that race is good. If a person wants to treat me with love and respect, why turn away from that person because of their race? The only people that I am against are evil people who can not be specified to one race.
I'm superficial and I don't deny it...think of me as Lola from Sharktale



see, when celebrities are racist, everyone knows about it...but what's the big deal? We all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd