Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any good outdoor cat homes?

I have tried everything to stop my cats from messing in the house, but nothing works.



As a last resort I'm thinking of keeping them outdoors and want to get them a shelter. I've found one called Katkabin and another called Mr Snugs Cat Palace.



Can anyone tell me if either of these are any good, or recommend something else, please?



Any good outdoor cat homes?chicago theater



I can recommend a few good cat houses old boy but there not for our four legged friends, Top tash by the way. Woof woof.



Any good outdoor cat homes?met opera opera theater



My cats love to sleep in an old rabbit hutch filled with straw. The door has been removed and it is nice and cosy and off the ground. They have used this hutch overnight for several years now.
we also used an old converted rabbit hutch



the front entrance has been widened, and the whole thing has been covered with a tarpaulin to make it wind and waterproof



this again has been deep filled with straw, they burrow in and nest warm safe and dry
PLEASE GIVE YOUR CAT TO SOMEONE THAT IS GOING TO LOVE AND CARE FOR IT NOT SOMEONE YOU WANTS TO PUT IT OUT IN THE COLD. If your worried about it messing in the house get it a litter tray be a responsible owner. REHOME THE CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd