Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is marrige important?

I am a single woman and I enjoy my work. I am a happy person I am 37 years old. Do you think marriage is very important? I haven鈥檛 found Mr. Right. Do you think man should and have to marry to find happiness. I don鈥檛 mess around. I just don鈥檛 want to get into a wrong relationship. do you think that a single woman can have a happy life?



Is marrige important?oper



YESSSS!!!! You can be happy without getting married!



look how many UNHAPPY married people there are out there, which I must guess is substantial when added to the 50% divorce rate! marriage is NOT the ultimate way to happiness, there is obviously other unrelated ingredients to a happy life!



Is marrige important?hollywood theater opera theater



um u kinda answered that yourself
for tax reasons yes
Lots ofsingle women have happy lives. As long as they don't live in rural areas.
no it is not important to be married! you absolutely do NOT need to be married to live a successful and happy life. I've already decided I'm never getting married. So many times they end up in divorce, and who wants to deal with that? or heartbreak. no one needs that.



I'm not saying it's always better to stay single, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. More power to ya =]
I am definitely happy being single, and there is absolutely no reason to get married or have children.
of course a single woman could obviously lead a happy life. if you are that worried, then i suggest maybe going to eharmony.com or you could ask one of your friends if they know a guy who is single and all.....
Be careful because you may end up not seeing Mr right.Make hay while the sunshine.
I think that a long as you are happy that is what counts. I will say it like this you are 37 you still have time to marry if that is what you want.
Everyone has different things that make them happy and fulfilled. Personally, marriage to me is extremely important. I have been divorced for two years and hope to remarry again someday. However, I have met those who choose to not remarry, or to remain single their whole life. It all depends on what fits into your lifestyle.
Of course you can! But don't give up on romance just because you haven't met Mr. Right yet. Plenty of people meet the right person later in life...if he's out there, fate will bring him! Just live your life and have fun! The rest will follow.
i think so but everyone needs someone to love at some point. you don't have to get married to them but you can experience life as you want. Besides marriage isn't always happy either. There's no such thing as a perfect marriage or a perfect relationship because there's no perfect people. But i do agree if you love someone you should marry them when you're ready. Weither you're 24 (like me) or 37 like you it doesn't matter. it's when you want to get married.
Yes single woman can have happy lives.



You don't need men to make you happy.



To start any kind of relationship with a man, you yourself need to be "whole" and content with your morals, confidence, and life, because when you are not "whole" you tend to depend on the man.



And as I see it, you seem very capable of having a happy relationship if you choose to
i THINK ONE HAS TO BE HAPPY WITHIN ONESELF BEFORE TRYING TO FIND LOVE.. I ALSO THINK MARRIAGE ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE OR WHAT IT MEANT TO A HUSBAND AND WIFE.. QUITTING IS EASIER AND SEEMS TO BE THE AMERICAN WAY NOW ADAYS..VERY FEW PEOPLE CAN SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIFE WITH JUST ONE PERSON..
it depends on you, I would say I'd love to marry, but it's not the same to you, if you feel you are happy as you are it's okay, there aren't any "rules" to get happiness, you are the only one who can get it, so do what you really want to do, not what society recommends. Good luck!
I don't think marriage is important... Basically it's just a piece of paper... You can spend the rest of your life with a person and never be married and be happy and faithful to each other... And there are people who get married and throw all their vows out the window... So marriage isn't really all it's cracked up to be. As long as you love someone with all your heart and you are dedicated to them and they are dedicated to you then nothing else matters.
I don't think marriage is as important as some form of companionship. After all loneliness is a terrible thing for anyone. I mean, people like to be alone sometimes, just not lonely...
If that is what she chooses to do. If your just worrying about a wrong relationship then and if you meet someone that is what dating is about. Think about you in 20 years, still happy being single? Relax, he may be around the corner...LOL...
Well, i do believe that i single woman can lead a happy life. According to u, you are living proof. Some people feel as if they need to marry their specific soulmate, but what people tend to overlook, is that your soulmate could possibly be a close friend. The key is to not rush into marriage. And if u think your missing out on marriage, over half of marriages in the u.s end in divorce.
it really depend on the person.. we know that society has a lot



to do with it. if you are happy then that all that matter when and



if you choose to marry then you will. but enjoy your life.
yes marriage is important. it is the best thing in the world and it is the most important commitment one is to ever make.



i know some people are happier being single but it is their choice.



by the way, no one can ever find their mr / ms right cos none exists. it is about being the mr / ms right for the person you choose to love.
Well I was married for 6 years tow two different women, and have been single for the last 20 years and find I like that better! But I was happy when I was married, also i have chances to remarry, but let them go, afraid I guess. I will not marry again but that is my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd